1 onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, grated
1 tbsp. garlic paste
1 tbsp. ginger paste
2 tsp anise seed, crushed
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
3 tsp salt , add to taste
2 tsp ground black pepper, add to taste
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
4 tbsp bread crumbs
1 cup SR flour, add more if needed
Oil for frying
- Drain excess water from grated zucchinis, onion and carrot and combine together.
- Add garlic and ginger paste to mixture.
- Then add crushed anise seed, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Then add lightly beaten egg
- Gradually add flour and keep mixing till you have soft, wet dough that sticks to your hands.
- Set aside for 15 mins
- Heat oil to 180 degrees, form even size balls and drop in hot oil.
- Fry on medium heat till golden brown